When choosing childcare in Allen, it is essential to research one staffed by professional caregivers. Child care centers that care for children are also called nursery schools, preschools or learning centers, depending on the level of academic programs that are offered. Learning Academies offer the highest level of educational standards in addition to individualized, nurturing care. At Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy we provide developmental programs that fit each child's needs.
Questions to aid you in choosing a child care center:
- Hours: Does the center provide extended hours convenient to a parent's busy schedule? How do they schedule vacations and holidays?
- Services and fees: What kind of services do they offer? Do they offer any extra services and at what cost? What is the cost of child care, and what are the payment options?
- Training and qualifications: What kind of education and training do the child care providers receive, and are they certified in CPR and First Aid? Have the employees been subjected to a thorough background check prior to enrollment?
- Communication: How does the child care provider communicate with the parents?
- Licensing and accreditation: Does the center have an accreditation? Are they licensed or registered with the appropriate authorities or local government agencies?
- Discipline and policies: What is the discipline policy and is it in line with your idea of discipline? A parent might request written policies for areas such as illness, medication, transportation, health standards, nutrition, discipline and outdoor play.
At Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of West Allen our goal is to give your child the best possible care, providing you with peace of mind and the knowledge that your child is in a happy, healthy environment. Contact us today for more information on the benefits of our child care services in Allen, Texas.